22 October, 2008

Stupidity....

ahaha
Remember how happy I was last month??
no more this month...
I broke up with her 2 3 weeks ago...
hahaha
there was several reasons behind it though....
1stly
she is rather demanding
2nd
I can't stand her mother anymore.
3rd
she dont see life in a far motion. can't see the big picture which I know she have the potential to learn much more but she seems to be blinded by her mum... idiot mum...
n of course there are other reasons which I dont wanna mention over here...
she is nice though...
maybe not for me at the moment...
hahaha
anyway...
lots of things happened in the last 1 month time...
I start to see things differently...
I seems to be missing alot of things now...
I used to be a free spirit...
now I feel tied down by something...
I cant think or see things the way I used to see
I used to be able to learn something which just 1 look but now...
I feel useless or as if devolution
hahaha
anyway..
my exam is over n I failed 1 subject..
should have spend more time studying...
hahaha
the next semester I better put my heart to it n study..
hahaha
no more playing so much
hahaha
in the mean time..
time to work...
I'm currently working in philips as a data entry which is the most boring job 1 can imagine...
all you do there is type the papers and call people to check whether is the document fake n stuff...
the only good side of it is I get to see all those show gals walking in n out n their pictures often...
and plus I get to see all those new n cool gadgets from philips 1st hand...hahaha
n that is it...
sounds boring??
:p
anyway
I recently brought a group of gals from japan to go around KL n I really missed them..
hahaha
they r juz so so so KAWAII ne....hahaha

Aint They Cute...hehehe

Aoki Kaho... 美人ですよ~~
Yoshino

Miki

Aint those girls cute??hahaha
hopefully they'll remember me and call me the next time they come to malaysia..hahaha

1 comment:

Swee said...

Hey! i've changed my web blog url!

www.sweei.blogspot.com

hehe