well... I had this girl A of mine.. used to anyway....it all started 3 years ago... when I thought I was a player...hahaha but knowing her made me change... alot...
at dat time i was a single dude and there was a number of gals after me at dat moment. hahaha those were the days... but in my mind, i was only thinking bout this particular girl S... but I know my self very clearly that I don't stand a chance after her... so the hell with it.. life has to go on and maybe I'll find another girl for my self...
A came by and she just broke up with her ex n stuff there while I'm feeling sad still not over S. I comforted her n she did to me. we begin chatting n knowing each other n I was just curious would I be able to match up with her. so I asked her to give a go n lets try. hahaha... and it turned out well...
we've been together for 3 years while all my other past relationship only had months to be counted...hahaha... mostly short. I thought she was d 1 for me.. yeah.. we broke up a year later cause I had some personal reasons but ended up together again after several months... and we stayed together for another year ++.
until at d end of last year... I was workin during my sem break n she was at home all alone. claims dat she was bored. so i tried my best to bring her out... filled her with activities and stuff... even bought a tamagochi she wanted when I get my paycheck. but it doesnt seem to be enough when she told me she wanted to go on a trip to genting with her friends.... yeah it makes me sound paranoid by not letting her go n stuff but the thing is... her friends are 7 guys and no gals... she will be the only girl going up there.
and at that time there was this guy which is her ex and as far as I know he is a emo kind of a guy which is a player in her school which girls dig him. i wouldn't hate him that much at that time if he wasn't smsing her with all the lovey dovey stuff I found out in her HP... wasnt spying but I just saw the message when he send over once...hahaha.. warned her bout this guy n stuff but she was like... it is find... he is juz a brother to me...
as for me... i can't say anything so i just told her to be careful and stuff...i told her not to go cuz anything could happen up dere... plus there are 7 guys... n not a single gal but her...she wouldnt listen and said it will be fine because they are friends for the pass 10 years...but during the genting trip... he started to come all over her... the trip is a 4 days 3 nights by the way...
I was freaking pissed when she went up the bus to genting. I wanted to juz told her if she wanna play so much more then she would care for me then fine... lets just break off... but I told my self to give her a chance n let her enjoy 1st...hahaha...when she came down ... I told her everything on how I felt n how much I wanted to tell her to break up ... she cried n apologize but didnt tell me he was all over her.
during December... she just passed her legal age to work so i sought a job for her near the place i work so it would b more convenient for us to go to work n stuff... again another drama happened for a month. there was this girl which is quite pretty n sweet in front of the counter I'm working. since we were the only 2 teens around so we started to talk alot and got rather close. dont get me wrong though... we were juz like brother and sisters and she already got a by which she talks alot bout him. hahaha. her name is pink by the way. A started to get jealous over her alot. even when I was juz talkin to her n stuff... she would b pissed at me all day...
there was once when pink accidentally got pushed while entering the lift and fell on me... A was next to me and she saw it and she got pissed at me for 2 days straight no matter how i tell her dat is was an accident she wouldnt listen... and my hands wasnt hugging pink or anything...
after dat school started... I went to mine and she went to hers...I went back to setapak to study and I'm only capable of goin back and find her every tuesdays, wednesday, saturday and sundays. mayb she felt dat I aint spending enuf time for her or something. the guy dere which is her ex.. I'll call him KW , was again starting to get close to her. continued smsing n stuff...
then one day... he started hugging her n kissed her... with tongue and she replied kissing him back. how can i not b pissed with this. there were gals coming over to me and stripped naked twice asking me for sex and on several other occasions asked directly and i rejected them because of her and this is what i get for being loyal. and who says guys are perverts and bad guys.
I somehow found out that happened and I kept quiet thinking honesty is the best policy and waited for her to confess... I waited n waited for months... and she still acted as if i didnt not even though I've hinted her lots of times. in d end I decided to face her then only she confessed it to me. while me thinkin that since we have been together for so long decided to forgive her. weeks passed thinkin I'm already over it but something happened. she started to b paranoid. not allowing me to go back to my hometown even though i rarely go back. she started scolding me for no reasons and starts blaming me n stuff... giving me the silent treatment n stuff... I had to comfort her for hours every time... and it always takes me hours and days to do it until I finally get tired and bored of it.
and now... I'm finally ending it...hehehe... after 3 long years...
08 July, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what the fuck you have a blog? lol your story like so sad liddat XDD
u damn vain also la swt to both of you. Oi go yamcha wei!
Post a Comment